Which is right for you?
For people who do not want tiles, but want the natural finish of concrete by using this acrylic modified cement based overlay.
Floorcrete is an acrylic modified cement based material designed to resurface concrete. Can be coloured to suit most decors, suitable for interior or exterior commercial or domestic. Floorcrete can be hand polished.
Polished concrete can be finished in a number of different ways. It is a great choice for our health, comfort and environment.
Enjoy the benefits of polished stone or concrete, including:
- Outstanding mirror-like appearance
- Durable and long-lasting
- Cost efficient requiring low maintenance
- Enhanced condition of poor quality concrete
- Improved ambient lighting
- Increased lighting efficiency
- Stain resistance to oil, water and other stains
- Slip resistance
- Process/materials free of toxins and hazardous chemicals
Seamless Flake Flooring
An oldie but a goodie. Very practical, base coat with flake and commercial glaze.
Floorcrete Flakefloors are a great way to dress up a drab concrete floor or to give a room a clean new look.
- Seamless Surface
- Graffiti Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Great for high traffic areas
- Will not harbour bacteria
- High resistance to wearing
- UB Resistant (non yellowing) when used
- Unlimited Design Ideas
- Unlimited Flake Blends
Click here to view the Designer Flake brochure
We have a number of choices with epoxy floors. Sexy swirling colours, plain single colours and mirror epoxy.